Sunday, December 6, 2009

Badly written trade literature

Vectorworks File NamesImage by Scays via Flickr

Again I open a set of trade literature to find a size of material to specify, only to find that the index has no technical section, and navigating about does not come easy, I am quickly loosing interest in this manufacturer, and to cap it all, the book will not stay open on the page I want to read, just how hard can the designer make it for me to specify their material, I like some of the glossy photos, but at this point in time, I am only interested in the size and performance information, and its nowhere to be found, not even a simple technical drawing showing it inplace , not even an NBS spec. I think its back to the internet and search for another supplier.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment